I have never thought that it would be this fast
SPM is ending in a few more days and i'm not that happy.
SPM is the beginning of an END.
After 8 Dec i don't know if i ever see them again.
No more hanging out in class.[those were the days]
No more making fun of teachers.
No more sleeping in class.[nat and gerald]
No more morning assemblys.[love it.U got to see crazy and mental girls]
No more pinafore.[i love pinafore.]
No more longggg lectures.
As much as i hate those lectures sessions, i'm gonna miss complaining to my friends about it.
My life seems empty without convent.
I'm gonna miss this year.
It is a great year.
I love you all.
This post is specially dedicated to Nat, Gwen, Gerald, Sarah, Lee Wei, Afniza, Grazele, Twins and Chyna.
You guys made my life worth living and you guys are everything to me.
The time i spent with you all is so far the best times of my life.
I can't thank you enough for making 5 years of my life wonderful.
There are some things from our high school experiences that we will carry with us for the rest of our lives and some memories that we choose to forget. But when we look back at those experiences, we'll see our friends the ones who got us through everything and we'll realize how lucky we are to have them.
I'm lucky to have met and befriends all of you.
and may this prayer lives in you forevermore
May God give you... For every storm a rainbow, for every tear a smile, for every care a promise and a blessing in each trial. For every problem life sends, a faithful friend to share, for every sigh a sweet song and an answer for each prayer.
Yup.I can be emo.But i meant what i wrote.

gosh, im gonna tear up >.<
ReplyDeletei'll definitely gonna miss you
Thanks Fionna :) for everything. especially the times you've helped me through high school. love you always :D
ReplyDelete