12 November 2009

Waiting for a miracle

today is such a depressing day...

We got our forecast result and mine was not a good one.
It sucks.
But i don't know how to make it better.
I don't know where to go.
I don't know what to do.
Its like everybody knows their destiny and i have no idea what is mine.
I hate this feeling so much.
I feel useless and unimportant.

Right now i'm doing everything i can and revising as much as i can.
I need a miracle.
And i will get an excellent result for SPM.
i hope :)

3 comments:

  1. trust me. you are not the only one.
    i dont know what to do in the future too >.<

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you will get good results that. :)
    miracles do happen! i go dig the miracle out in me. :) we all make use of it. ok? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha its okay. we'll all do our best and we'll all be happy in the end :D I'm going to do my best too and will get good results! :D

    ReplyDelete